About Morecroft Contractors
A family business dedicated to providing the very best service for residential and commercial clients nationwide.
Asbestos Removal & Disposal
Demolition & Deconstruction
Morecroft Contractors is a family business that was founded in 1991. We have been supplying innovative asbestos management, consulting and removal solutions to the New Zealand business community for almost 30 years.
In 2019 we acquired JK Contractors Ltd, which became Morecroft Projects, and provides a wider range of services, including demolition, soil and foundation works, roofing, Industrial strip outs, tree work and civil works. Together the Morecroft companies make a great team.
We have offices in central Auckland and Albany, servicing the North and South Islands.
MORECROFT IS YOUR FIRST CHOICE FOR THESE SERVICES
- Asbestos removal and disposal, residential and commercial
- Asbestos contaminated soil – management and disposal
- Asbestos roof removal and re-roofing
- Asbestos Surveying – Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys
- Airborne Fibre monitoring
- Demolition, deconstruction and building recycling
- Commercial strip outs and inter tenancy refurbishment
- Earth works and civil contracting
- Environmental Cleaning
- Hazardous Deconstruction Consultancy
Only the Best
The Best Team
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly skilled, highly trained and motivated team. We rely on them every day and so can you.
The Best Management
Our management team has over 100 years combined experience in hazardous materials management, Demolition and Civil works.
The Best Results
We may be biased, but we really do provide the very best service for our clients, nationwide.
years in business
“If you’re looking for the very best, Morecroft should be your first call. They’re great at what they do, they offer a competitive service and they always achieve a fantastic result”